THE SENSUAL SUCCULENT NEON CACTUS SUIT
Our neon cactus suit floats like a butterfly and stings like a cactus. It was birthed out of a completely sober excursion in Santa Fe, NM. If you've never been, here's what you're missing:
- Adobe houses
- Adobe flash players
- MEOW. FUGGIN. WOLF.
If it weren't for Meow Wolf, this Aztec suit wouldn't be nearly as bright and creative. The place is a bad acid trip gone great and if you haven't been, you should put it on the bucket list.
We fully immersed ourselves in the weirdness of Meow Wolf and emerged with a neon suit worthy of any event where cowboy boots are spotted. Raves in the desert work too.
- Shinesty exclusive!
- Slim Fit Cut
- Made of Premium 100% Polyester aka the type of material that makes you look like a gawd damn GQ model.
- Crafted with fully-fused front panels and collar, horsehair-canvas internal structuring
- External double welt flap pockets and single welt chest pocket; four internal double welt pockets so you can stash cigars, flasks, or any other vices you deem necessary
- Horn buttons that look so nice they'll make Ralph Lauren jealous
- Designed in Boulder, CO by people who know how to kick it
Your cart is empty for some stupid reason