THE KODIAC | BEAR COAT
Either you're wearing this to a festival or wearing it to be creepy. However, you may be that 1% who will actually wear this for warmth, or to re-create the Revenant.
The fact of the matter is if you're wearing this, people will probably think you're doing drugs. That's fine, but just know it comes with the territory when you wear something so out there.
- Materials: 80% acrylic, 12% modacrylic, 8% polyester
- Bear-head hood: Lightweight and detachable with a foam interior
- Eyes, teeth, claws, and nose: Faux, but with a striking resemblance to the real deal
- Reinforced over-stitching: double the strength, double the fun
- One size fits most: 5'6" to 6'3" should wear it comfortably
- Made in the USA
- Care: Professionally dry clean only; remove the head and claws before cleaning
Your cart is empty for some stupid reason